-
September 7th, 2002, 06:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
right, time to try again (this is a regular)
i want to start orjoin a punk band, playing guitar and possibly singing.
im thinking influences such as
thursday
whippersnapper
yellow card
boy sets fire
something serious, with some fairly intricate guitar stuff, powerful drums and emotional vocals.
please, i anyone fancies filling any vacancies, let me know
-
September 7th, 2002, 10:20 PM
#2
Inactive Member
But Ed, your already in a band.
-
September 7th, 2002, 10:20 PM
#3
Inactive Member
what more do you want?
the king of England's head on a plate?
-
September 9th, 2002, 10:07 AM
#4
Inactive Member
how about a sensible fucking reply?
-
September 9th, 2002, 04:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
do you hang around behind clee leisure centre?
-
September 9th, 2002, 04:55 PM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lil dood:
As I said in "Band of the starting up veriaty" I will play punk if I have to. So if you need a drummer....I suppose I could do it though I favour the Metal genre myself..............
www.beasleysdrumkit.cjb.net
--------------------------------
We'd rather have a bowl of coco pops</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE> no thanks
-
September 9th, 2002, 06:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Ed i would like to join.id like to play drums and could do some backin.
-
September 9th, 2002, 07:21 PM
#8
Inactive Member
cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] any one else?
-
September 9th, 2002, 08:48 PM
#9
Inactive Member
well ed, i wouldve asked to drum although i could still scream. Itd be dead unpredictable haveing me and you in a band again, seeing as we either adore or loathe each other depending on the position of the moon!
whatever dude.. id like to rock agaih.
-
September 10th, 2002, 03:48 AM
#10
Inactive Member
As I said in "Band of the starting up veriaty" I will play punk if I have to. So if you need a drummer....I suppose I could do it though I favour the Metal genre myself..............
www.beasleysdrumkit.cjb.net
--------------------------------
We'd rather have a bowl of coco pops
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks